December 14 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Registration Links Below and Question Submission Form Below.
In order to support NJEA members as they continue to navigate an uncharted and ever-changing landscape, the NJEA Division of Professional Development and Instructional Issues (PDII) invites you to attend brief (45 minutes), bi-weekly check-in Zooms that will include relevant updates as well as a Q&A component. The intention of these updates is to:
- Provide relevant updates to members and local leaders
- Engage in relevant Q&A with attendees
- Stay informed/responsive to issues
Our structure for the meeting will be as follows:
- Zoom will open promptly at the official start time
- At the official start time, update from PDII staff on relevant issues – No more than 20 min.
- Question & Answer – will be no longer than 25 min
- Participation will be limited to active members and will require an NJEA Pin and Password
- These sessions do not qualify for PD credits
Please register for each individually.